Do you want a thick, lush, and green lawn you can be proud of?
Our proactive Lawn Health and Pest Control Program will make your lawn healthier and protect it from weeds and pests. Click here to get started turning your lawn around today, or call our team of lawn professionals at (352) 378-5296
Without question, we have the best looking lawn on our street! We couldn't be happier with Masters Lawn Care.- Eileen S.
What Makes The Master's Lawn Care Program Different?
There are so many answers to this - but the main thing is we are a lawn care company; not a pest control company. We have been helping clients love their lawn again by installing, irrigating, maintaining, fertilizing, topdressing, and protecting grass in North Florida for over 20 years. It is so much more than just lawn pest control or lawn spraying.
By creating a tailored program from your initial lawn and soil analysis, we can keep your lawn more lush and healthy than anyone else. There's not another company that knows lawns like we do.
An Ounce of Prevention
"An ounce of preventions is worth a pound of cure," is the old saying. We not only treat active concerns in your lawn, but we also make preventative applications to reduce the chance for problems later on. Preventative measures are taken against Chinch Bugs, Webworms, Weeds, Mole Crickets, Grubs, and Disease.
Our Lawn Health Guarantee
We will gladly visit your lawn as often as needed between scheduled visits to make any necessary adjustments and to ensure your satisfaction with your lawn's turnaround. Our program is tailored specifically to your lawn's needs, and we want to ensure your expectations are exceeded.
Pet and Child Safe
There is no substitute for safety. At The Master's, we take great pride in giving you the peace of mind that an organic-based lawn health program brings you.
Imagine after a couple months on our program:
- Feeling the pride of having a beautiful and lush lawn
- Increasing your curb appeal and the value of your home
- Having a lawn that’s free of pests and weeds, and safe for your kids and pets
- Not being “that house” with the yard that brings down the neighborhood
- Not having the HOA all over your back about dead spots
Oh, and less frustration overall because your lawn care is handled by The Master's!
Look, we know that you’re the type of person who believes in pride of ownership - especially when it comes to your lawn.
But, up until this point, the beautiful, lush lawn of your dreams seems out of your grasp. It could be that
- Your current lawn company can't keep the weeds under control...
- You could be mowing your lawn too low...
- Your lawn isn’t being watered correctly (yes, there is a right and wrong way) …
- You could be hiring a pest control company which simply sprays your lawn with chemicals instead of focusing on overall lawn health …
Or it could be a combination of all of the above.
We at The Master's Lawn Care know you’re exhausted from feeling like your lawn is never making the turnaround you’re hoping it will.
These programs will have you loving your lawn again. Here are the 3 different options:
Just imagine your kids playing in it - with no fear of stinging weeds - and the compliments you’ll be hearing from your neighbors.
"I have greatly enjoyed hiring Master's Lawn Care to maintain and care for our lawn and landscaping over the past year. They are very friendly to work with and I would recommend to anyone seeking lawn care services!" - Claudia E.
"This whole process started was amazing. They made excellent suggestions and were very responsive to us. We love our lawn and the team was absolutely incredible!"- Jimmie J.
We at The Master's are Gainesville’s Lawn Experts.
We do not just offer lawn pest control like our competitors; we offer Complete Lawn Health which is proactive - not just reactive. Our Complete program includes:
- Soil test and 14-step lawn analysis
- A customized program for your lawn's needs
- Preventative weed treatments before they show
- Pest Prevention before damage occurs
- Irrigation testing for proper watering coverage
- Proactive Fungal prevention for Brown patch and Root-rot
- Lawn tips for proper mowing, watering, and more.
Our lawn care programs are not cookie-cutter or one-size-fits-all. Instead, they are tailored based on a UF-IFAS soil analysis, your grass type, and your lawn’s specific needs.
We have been installing, irrigating, maintaining, and fertilizing lawns in North Florida for over 20 years and we have decades of online reviews confirming positive results for our clients.
Working with us is not just about pest control or landscaping - it’s Complete Lawn & Landscape Health.
“The Master's team was punctual, reliable, friendly, and more than willing to make sure we are happy. I recommend this company highly!” -George T.