The Master's Lawn Care is looking for students and graduates to join our team in the role of a landscape management internship. We are a fast-growing company looking for the right person who wants to grow in experience with irrigation, fertilization, pest control, maintenance, design/install, plant identification, and crew management.
The ideal candidate has been pursuing a degree in Horticulture, Landscape Design/Management, or Plant Science and is passionate about their future in the green industry. They are eager to further their career with hands-on work, sales, and management experience.
To apply, email your resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com or call (352)378-5296.
The internship program will provide experience in the following:
- Landscape Maintenance – Work with the teams on commercial and residential properties
- Fertilization/Pest Control – Shadow Technicians in treating turfgrass
- Landscape Design/Install– Help with sales, layout, and installation of landscapes
- Tree and Ornamental Care – Understand how to identify and treat Landscape Ornamentals
- Irrigation – Understand the various parts of the irrigation system; shadow property inspections; Irrigation troubleshooting
- Sales and Estimating - Shadow an Account Manager or Department Manager in sales appointments
Focus of the internship can be given in any specific area as requested during the interview process.
- Self-motivated to work and learn
- Effective communication skills
- Must have a strong work ethic
To apply, email your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (352) 378-5296. Limited internship opportunities are available and this is a paid internship.