This client had planned for years to build their dream house and wanted a space to entertain off their back porch.
The specific wants for the back of the house were:
- Entertaining area with Gas Fire pit
- A Mixture of boulders and pavers
- Screening for outdoor shower
- Area for "Stock Tank" Industrial pool
- Keeping all entertaining areas within close proximity (Outdoor kitchen, fire pit, patio)
- Butterfly garden to bring color and wildlife
The biggest challenge for this design was a steep slope off the back corner of the house, causing the need for a large natural retaining wall to keep the firepit area close to the outdoor kitchen.
Take a look at the photos of how it turned out!
Fantastic job, landscape installation team! You guys made this project look AMAZING!